The meaning of games has not changed, as it is all about having fun and overcoming with the challenges. Plus there are so many new games being launched, but when it comes to Top Six Games In The World, the list remains untouched. Do you want to know the list, then check here-
• Crashland – This game is considered as the best ever game that came into existence. This game was launched in the year 2016 and still flying on the top with its impeccable features and gaming options. Here in this game the player lands in the ancient planet and his job is to create a base and identify what is happening around. Plus there are many upgrades, character developments alongside. It is a paid game for 4.99$. Total Downloads of this game are a Hundred Thousand.
• PUBG – This game has gained immense popularity in recent days and has become a part of the Top Six Games In The World. People of all ages are found playing this game which is similar to an addiction. The concept of the game is like a battleground where the player has to fight for survival, and he will be provided with many weapons, etc. It is a Free Game With More Than a Hundred Thousand Downloads.
• The Escapists 1 and 2 – As the name replicates, this game is all about how to escape. Here the player The Escapists 1 will get stuck, and his motto is to get out of the same. For his mission, he will be given a number of tools, along with the rules. While in The Escapists 2 the options are extensive and highly developed while the concept is similar. It is a paid game – 6.49$ to 6.99$.
• Evoland 1 And 2 – This is a mechanical based game with loads of graphics, puzzle, fighter and a lot of things. The best part of this game is that it does not include any ads, music, story, in-app purchases or so, as it is completely embodied with hardware controller support. It is a paid game – 0.99$ to 7.99$. Total Downloads of this game are a Hundred Thousand.
• MadFinger – MADFINGER is known for its ultimate series of games like Unkilled, DeadTrigger, and Shadowgun. The games are about zombie shooters, trigger series and so on. Plus all these games are multiplayer; thus it lets friends and family play together. These Games are Free.
• Minecraft – This game is just like a dream come true where the player gets a chance to beat up the villains, make giant options, stuffs, with the ultimate motive to come out as a survivor. The game is multiplayer and can be played on PC and console. It includes in-app purchases too, and the Price of This Game is 6.99$ with Total Downloads of Ten Million.
So, these were the Top Six Games In The World that you all should try at least once. Along with these, there are many other games to look forward like update aquatic, monument valley 1 and 2, etc.