The season demands for a delectable snack time, and so I am here with the Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe. Hara Bhara Kabab is an iconic snack and is a favourite item of vegetarians. Plus it is very healthy too. So, let us get started with the Recipe of Hara Bhara Kabab:
Ingredients required Hara Bhara Kabab are listed here so take note of the same –
• Potatoes – 4
• Coriander leaves – 1/2 a cup
• Green Peas – 120gms
• Spinach – One bunch
• Besan – 1/2 a cup
• Lemon – One
• Green chillies – 4
• Bread crumbs – 1/4 cup
• Garam masala -1 Spoon
• Ginger – 1 ½ Spoon
• Garlic – 1 ½ Spoon
• Oil- 4 tablespoon
What Is The Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe ?
Let Us Start With The Recipe Here.
• Boil potatoes and rinse spinach side by side.
• Along with this keep green peas to boil.
• Take a pan and roast besan for aroma.
• Now in the same pan roast ginger garlic paste and green chilli.
• Take a pan and fry green peas and spinach together
• Now add garam masala and salt
• Add mashed potatoes in the mixture and fry until it leaves the base of the pan.
• Take the mixture out and add besan to make soft dough.
• Divide the dough into kebab pieces of similar sizes.
• Cover the kebab pieces with bread crumbs.
• Take a tawa or a frying pan and add oil in it. One the oil is heated up place the kebabs on the tawa and let it fry. Flip kebab with soft hands to avoid breakage,
• Make sure Hara Bhara Kabab is cooked from both the side.
So, finally your Hara Bhara Kabab is ready, and you can serve it hot. So, let us know how did you like our Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe.
Previous Posts – How To Cook Brown Rice And Its Health Benefits