Have you ever thought of which are the Top 10 Super Bikes In The World? No then here we have listed down the very famous bikes that are costly and what is the reason behind it too.
- Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Fighter– This bike ranks first Costliest bikes in the world and its Price is 11 million$. You will be surprised to know that this bike is available only in 45 models.
- Made Up of Pure Steel Titanium
- Radium With 1968cc Engine
- Its First Edition Was Launched In The Year 2009.
- 1979 E90 AJS Porcupine – 1979 is attached to this bike name is for the reason that it has won the world championship in this particular year. Until now there are only four models of this bike is made available. The Cost of This Bike Is 7 Million$.
- The engine of this bike is of 500cc
- Speed of 270km
- Weight 152 kg.
- It is among the Top 10 Super Bikes In The World, but still it is not easy to drive as well. If you want to purchase this bike then you will be asked to go through two weeks of training session under the headquarters; then only will be allowed to ride this bike. This bike is made up of titanium, radium. Its first model was launched in 2010. The Cost of This Bike Is 3.6 Million$.
- Speed 370 Km
- Engine 1000cc
- Weight 120 Kg.
- Hildebrand & Wolfmuller – It is neither cumbersome nor go for high speed. Even it is no more available for sale but still among the costliest bike. One can find this bike in the museum, only. This bike was working during the years 1867 – 1887. The Cost of This Bike Is 3.5 Million$.
- Yamaha Roadstar BMS Chopper – This Bike is Very Powerful and The Price of This Bike Is 3 million$.
- Made up of 24-Carat Gold
- Seat Made of Red Velvet
- 1700cc Engine
- Weight 275 Kg
- Harley Davidson Cosmic Starship – This is the first bike that has been designed by a very famous painter Jack Armstrong. The Cost of This Bike Is 2.25 Million Dollars.
- Four Cylinders
- 145kg Weight
- 370 Km Speed Per Hour
- Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike – It is not only the Costliest Bikes In The World but is very attractive too. It is available just in 9 models, and The Price of This Bike Is $5,50,000.
- Four Tyres
- Ten Automatic Cylinders
- 680 Kg,
- 500 Horsepower
- 480 Km Speed Per Hour
- 0 TO 60 Km Speed Only In 2.5 Seconds
- NCR Macchia Nera – It is a Racing Bike and is known for a Lighter Weight. The Cost of This Bike Is $225,000.
- Weight 145 kg,
- Limited 185 Horsepower
MTT Turbine Speed Fighter – This bike is manufactured by the very famous company Rolce Royce. The Cost of This Bike Is $174000.
- 400 Horsepower
- With One Extra Carbon Switch, It Can Exceed With 100cc Power.
- 400km Speed Per Hour
- MTT Turbine Speed Fighter – This bike is manufactured by the very famous company Rolce Royce. The Cost of This Bike Is $174000.
- 420 Horsepower
- With One Extra Carbon Switch, It Can Exceed with 100cc Power.
- 400km Speed per hour
Icon Sheene – This bike was manufactured in order to pay tribute to world champion Baby Sheen. The Cost of This Bike Is $172000.
- 1400cc Powerful Engine
- It Has Come Only In 52 Models
- 250 Horsepower
- 321 Km Per Hour
So these were the of Top 10 Super Bikes In The World.
Previous Post – Aeromobil: The Flying Car Pre-Order Now