Have you heard of the Golden Triangle Tour ? No, then you are surely missing out an amazing and planned trip to the beautiful cities of India. If you are reading this, then we are sure that by the end of the article you will get the tickets booked.
What is Golden Triangle Tour ?
Let us explain you in simple terms as what is the Golden Triangle Tour. This tour is designed to meet three famous cities in our country that are Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur. Now you must be thinking as for why it called Triangle Tour right? It is because when you join these three cities in the map, you will come across a triangular shape. It is the reason it is so called.
Cites Covered Under Golden Triangle Tour
• Delhi – Delhi has so many things to offer right from history to contemporary additions. It is a beautiful mixture of traditions and culture. The attractions you will explore here includes:
o Old Delhi
o Qutub Minar
o Akshardham Temple
o Red Fort
o India Gate
o Chandni Chawk
• Agra – It is the most visited cities of our country from all across the world, and there is a valid reason behind it. The beautiful Taj Mahal is standing high with its glory and beauty that can force anyone not to blink. Here is the list of attractions you will be visiting here:
• Agra Fort
• Taj Mahal
• Fathepur Sikri
• Jaipur – Next comes another beautiful attraction of our country which is also famous as the Pink City. Yes, we are talking about Jaipur. It is famous for its historical landmarks and many traditions living up with pride. Want to know which places you will be enjoying here:
• City Palace
• Jantar Mantar
• Amer Fort
Types of packages –
There are three types of packages available for Golden Triangle Tour depending on the number of day’s you are planning your holidays for
• Six days with Heritage Tour
• Seven days with Golden Temple
• Ten days with North India Temple
Note – The packages will change as per the trip you will choose.
By now you must be excited to know about the total cost of the Golden Triangle Tour that you have to spend right? So, to help you, here we are with the Golden Triangle Tour tariff; take a look below
• For adults, it will cost you 6195/- including taxes.
• For children, it will cost you 5670/- including taxes.
• The tariff will include AC transport, guide, and AC accommodation as well.
Why should one book the Golden Triangle Tour?
If you are coming to India for the very first time or if you have plans to explore the real beauty of our country then this is the best deal you can get. It is affordable and is clubbed with all the high-class features. Overall, it is the best travel option for discovering incredible India.
The tariff of Golden Triangle Tour is undoubtedly affordable and designed keeping in mind all the classes of people of the country. If you are still thinking more, then we will suggest you not to do that, instead, book the tickets right away and start the packing.
Previous Post – Batumi The City Of Love