Thyroid has become one of the most common diseases that now people of all ages are suffering with and are unable to reach out right remedies. Here we are with some of the remedies, and tips that will help you in recovering from thyroid. So, try these and Home Remedies To Cure Thyroid.
Ayurvedic Remedies For Thyroid Patients
• Consume decoction syrup made up of Shigra letter, and kanchanar in the proportion of 30ml to 50ml.
• Make a paste of any of these; resin, Ashwagandha, Hyacinth and place it until the swelling reduces.
• Consume a spoonful of linseed powder.
• They should drink one glass of milk with one or two spoons of coconut oil every day in an empty stomach.
• Soak coriander in a copper vessel and soak it for overnight and drink water in the morning.
• Panchkarma is very good and suggested for thyroid patients and includes Abhayangam, Sirodhara, Vasti, Padra Abhayangam and Virekam.
These Home Remedies Will Help You To Cure Thyroid
Tips to follow for patients who are suffering from Thyroid:
• They should drink one glass of milk every day
• Add fruits like mango, melon, watermelon, mulberry etc. in the regular diet
• Increase the consumption of leaves of ginger, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, white onions, strawberries etc.
• Replace regular oil with coconut oil for regular cooking.
• Eat plain khichdi every alternate day
• Make time for doing yoga every day like Surya Namaskar, Naikasan, Sarvajangan etc.
• Take incense of lukewarm water for 10-15 minutes every day
What Should Not Be Done By A Thyroid Patient ?
• Avoid consuming food that creates a problem in digestion.
• Eat food on a regular temperature, and it should not be very cold.
• Avoid consuming extra spices, stale food, edda sugar, sour, curd, excess salt, sweet potato, cauliflower, radish, turmeric, caffeine etc.
• Try not to get involved in extra strenuous or physical activities.
Don’t waste time and try these methods and Home Remedies To Cure Thyroid.
Previous Post – Consume Clove For Better Health
Writing is my passion, and my core areas revolve around making people aware and understand the happenings taking place around the world considering tech, facts, health and various aspects of day-to-day life with a loose tongue.