Planning to buy a new Smartphone then you need to wait and look out for the features of Samsung Galaxy S 10 Full Specifications. It is going to be launched on the coming days and will not cost you with a lengthy bill as well.
• Design – The new Samsung Galaxy S 10 has some new and stylish features when it comes to design like smooth glass and thin aluminium frame. Along with this, it will come in various back colors like Prism Blue, Flamingo Pink, Prism Black, Prism Green, Canary Yellow, and Prism White.
• Camera – The phone has a triple lens camera with 12 Megapixel lenses and 16 Megapixel ultra-wide lenses. It is being said that the camera output is exceptionable with many artistic features. Further, the camera can take the angle of 125 degrees along with the unnatural fisheye look.
• Battery Life – Samsung Galaxy S 10 is equipped with a 3,400mAH battery which is higher than its previous launch. As per Samsung’s claim, the battery is said to be working for the whole day despite the big and wide screen.
• Specification – The phone has internal storage options of 128GB or 512 GB. There will be an extra option for expansion of the storage as well. Added to this, it has Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Chipset, Wi-Fi 6 and 20% extra speed.
• Display – The most amazing part is the display of the phone which is 6.1 inches large with curved edges, extended visibility, HDR10+ support, and infinity-O type. Overall it is a new flagship phone and has all the features that make it better than its earlier launch S 9.
• Release Date & Price – The pre-book of the phone is ready, and the launch date is the 7Th of March 2019. The price of Samsung Galaxy S 10 is 66,900Rs for 8GB to 128 GB while for 8GB to 512GB it will cost you 84,900Rs.
Final Words – The Samsung Galaxy S 10 is coming with great display and specification which is undoubtedly a well thought out phone launch for the tenth anniversary of Samsung. With the released video and the specification, we can say it is a great entrant in the mobile industry.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Full Specifications, Features, Price & Launch Date
|Special Features – Samsung Galaxy S-10|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Yes|
|Fingerprint Sensor Position||On-screen|
|Other Sensors||Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope|
|Multimedia – Samsung Galaxy S-10|
|Audio Features||Dolby Atmos|
|Performance – Samsung Galaxy S-10|
|Chipset||Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9820|
|Processor||Octa core (2.73 GHz, Dual core, M4 Mongoose + 2.31 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55)|
|Design – Samsung Galaxy S-10|
|Waterproof||Yes Water resistant (upto 30 minutes In a Depth of 1.5 Meter), IP68|
|Colours||Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Ceramic White|
|Display – Samsung Galaxy S-10|
|Display Type||Dynamic AMOLED|
|Bezelless Display||Yes With Punch-Hole Display|
|Pixel Density||526 ppi|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass v6|
|Screen To Body Ratio Calculated||87.11 %|
|Screen Size||6.4 inches (16.26 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||1440 x 3040 pixels|
|Storage – Samsung Galaxy S-10|
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
|Expandable Memory||Yes & Upto 512 GB|
|Usb Otg Support||Yes|
|Camera – Samsung Galaxy S-10|
|Settings||Exposure compensation, ISO control|
|Camera Features||10 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face Detection, Touch To Focus|
|Image Resolution||4000 x 3000 Pixels|
|Autofocus||Yes Dual Pixel Autofocus|
|Shooting Modes||Continuos Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)|
|Resolution||10 MP + 8 MP Dual Front Cameras|
|Optical Image Stabilisation||Yes|
|Flash||Yes LED Flash|
|Video Recording||3840×2160 @ 30 fps|
|Battery – Samsung Galaxy S-10|
|Quick Charging||Yes Fast|
|Network Connectivity – Samsung Galaxy S-10|
|Wifi||Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz|
|Wifi Features||Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile Hotspot|
|USB Type C||Yes (Doesn`t Support Micro-USB)|
|USB Connectivity||Mass Storage Device, USB Charging|
|Network Support||4G (Supports Indian Bands), 3G, 2G/td>|
|Gps||Yes with A-GPS, Glonass|
|Sim 1||4G Bands:TD-LTE 2600(band 38) / 2300(band 40) / 2500(band 41) / 1900(band 39) FD-LTE 2100(band 1) / 1800(band 3) / 2600(band 7) / 900(band 8) / 700(band 28) / 1900(band 2) / 1700(band 4) / 850(band 5) / 700(band 13) / 700(band 17) / 850(band 18) / 850(band 19) / 800(band 20) / 1900(band 25) / 850(band 26)3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz 4G Speed: 150 Mbit/s ? 2000 Mbit/s ? (LTE category 20)3G Speed: HSDPA 42.2 Mbit/s ?, HSUPA 5.76 Mbit/s ?
|Sim Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano (Hybrid)|
|Sim 2||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2600(band 38) / 2300(band 40) / 2500(band 41) / 1900(band 39) FD-LTE 2100(band 1) / 1800(band 3) / 2600(band 7) / 900(band 8) / 700(band 28) / 1900(band 2) / 1700(band 4) / 850(band 5) / 700(band 13) / 700(band 17) / 850(band 18) / 850(band 19) / 800(band 20) / 1900(band 25) / 850(band 26)3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz 4G Speed: 150 Mbit/s ? 2000 Mbit/s ? (LTE category 20) 3G Speed: HSDPA 42.2 Mbit/s ?