New born babies are difficult to handle and alongside raises a number of doubts, queries and hesitation. Every parent goes through this phase of if’s and but’s. So, here I am with some Baby Care Tips that will make your life easy and you will be able to enjoy the beautiful baby care period of your life.
• Cleanliness – The first thing that everyone should be attentive about is the cleanliness. This tip is not only for the parents but is applicable for everyone who is possibly touching the baby. Make sure to clean your hands before touching the baby. Plus always keep a hand sanitizer nearby to offer to others.
• Handling – It is one of the imperative baby care tips that should be followed strictly as it directly related to the health of the baby. Whenever you or anyone is holding the baby, then ensure offering support to the head and neck of the baby constantly. Along with this, you must shake or move the baby even by mistake. It might result in health-related problems.
• Diapering – It is common for babies to use diapers but don’t make it a habit. Though it is an easy option but still avoid using it when you are at home. In place of diapers make use of cloth diapers that you can make it at home. In case you are using diapers then ensure its cleanliness and remove it soon to avoid rashes and skin irritation. It is among the important Baby Care Tips.
• Bathing – Babies are susceptible to fever; so it is advised to bath the baby only with warm water. It will help in moderating their temperature and will protect them from sudden fever, cold or cough.
• Feeding – New born babies should be fed in every two to three hours. In the case of breastfeeding, try to give your baby a break to avoid indigestion and other related issues.
These were the basic Baby Care Tips that every parent must take regularly. Don’t hesitate to reach out to your doctor in case you find anything different in your baby’s behaviour or eating habits.
Previoust Post – What Are The Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Children